Where you get Good Legal Advice and Service
The one thing more expensive than having a lawyer is to be without one.
Justice is the legal process by which just outcomes are decided.
At Delta Law we provide that initial advise to our clients on their legal options. And where possible
we suggest alternatives courses of action to resolving disputes to achieving satisfactory outcomes.
Our initial consultation (of up to half hour) is without charge.
These are 6 critical reasons why you need a lawyer:
1. The law is complicated and not as black and white as people often think it is
2. Not having a lawyer can often cost you more than having one
3. Lawyers have skills in analyzing and dealing with any evidence against you
4. Failing to follow legal procedure can often put you off side with the courts and as a result end up being fatal to your cause. A lawyer is trained to satisfy compliance with the procedural requirements of your case
5. Lawyers are skilled in selecting expert witnesses and dealing with a witness in defending your interests
6. Lawyers are trained to negotiate with your adversaries to secure satisfactory outcomes that are fair and just.
At Delta Law, we are experienced in several areas of the law ranging from criminal, commercial, civil, family and administrative law.